"THIS TV STILL WORKS"

“I,M SELLING THIS AS MY DAUGHTER SMASHED IT WITH A WEE CONTROLER”

Just as well it was a wee controller, I dread to imagine the damage she could cause with a large one.
Oh well, there’s always the wiiu to look forward to for that, I suppose.

What kind of damage is one of these going to cause?

“SO I,M SELLING THIS AS SPARE,S OR REPAIR”

In order to cover the cost of re-fitting that apostrophe that fell down between the I and the M? (and to clear away that other errant one you dropped in the word “spares”).
Or are they actually commas you put there on purpose?

“THIS TV STILL WORKS”

Hmmmm. It doesn’t really though, does it?

“BUT THE SCREEN IS BROKEN”

No. It doesn’t.
You’re not fooling me with your clever ALL CAPS statements.
Your name’s “kevin-lucky“, not Derren Brown.
I’m confused as to why someone would call themselves Kevin “Lucky” when they have two more broken TV sets they’re trying to sell. Plus two other working sets, one of which looks like it may have been made, frankenstein-style, with bits from the two broken sets, going by his previous purchases/feedback.
Kevin-dodgy, Kevin-cluttered-house or Kevin-Voided-Warranty-And-Invalidated-Household-Insurance-Policy would possibly be more accurate.

“THE TV IS NOT THAT OLD”

As it was most likely only recently assembled by Kevin from bits and pieces he probably ‘found’, like a modern-day Burke and Hare.

“…THANKS FOR LOOKING …”

Not that it makes the slightest jot of difference to the TV.
Look at the screen/don’t look at the screen – You’ll get the same viewing experience either way.
View Auction

6 Comments

• Feral Techie
    September 16, 2011 - 10:28 am | Permalink

The “room wallpapered with TV screens”, while a laudable idea, didn’t survive Kevinetta’s first game of Action Girlz Racing.

• Stephen
    September 16, 2011 - 9:38 pm | Permalink

At least nobody bid on it. Maybe humanity isn’t doomed after all.

• anonymous[1]
    September 17, 2011 - 2:39 am | Permalink

“…MY DAUGHTER SMASHED IT WITH A WEE CONTROLER”
    Is he Scottish, perhaps? Like a “wee dram” of whisky.

• anonymous[1]
    September 17, 2011 - 5:42 am | Permalink

Is

• September 18, 2011 - 11:25 pm | Permalink

It’s ok, I edited for you. At some point I’ll worth out how to delete your second comment so it looks like you never made the mistake in the first place.
      But then I’ll have to delete this one too.
      I’m just making work for myself now, aren’t I?

• anonymous[1]
    September 20, 2011 - 12:16 am | Permalink

You’ll have to admit that this GigerPunk guy is a mighty fine fellow. Taking the time to correct an error in my post so I’ll look less foolish. Hell, I barely put any effort into that pursuit for myself! Do you think that you’ll get that kind of personal attention from those clowns over at Facebook, Twitter or Idiot Toys? Fat chance!
    And I was just proud of the fact that I spelled whisky without an “e” in it. I understand that it’s the more acceptable spelling among folks who take their whisky pretty seriously. Some might even say religiously.

• Comments are closed.