Be on the lookout for this man

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgJ4v7OXKWA]

There is a strong possibility over the next few months that he will be found at car boot sales in the North London area, trying to rebuild his games collection when he really ought to be spending his money on a decent shed instead.
As long as he doesn’t start selling ‘slightly damaged/near mint/rare & collectible’ games at the same time we shouldn’t have any problems.

9 Comments

• July 12, 2010 - 2:04 pm | Permalink

Did he loose many Sonic games?

• July 12, 2010 - 4:37 pm | Permalink

Why wont you answer me?!!!???!!
    WHICH SONIC GAMES DID YOU LOOSE??

• GigerPunk
      July 12, 2010 - 5:20 pm | Permalink

Blimey, tetchy or what? Somone needs to cut down on the energy drinks a bit don’t they?
      I didn’t lose any games as I don’t keep mine in a leaky tin shed. The man in the video is Guru Larry/Larry Bundy Jr.
      If you settle down and actually watch the video to see what he says and what you can see, you might spot that at 2:32 there’s a copy of what looks like Master System Sonic on the lawn but I’ve no idea if it’s ok or not and other than that I didn’t spot any others;
      You could always go to his youtube page and ask in the comments there?
      Might have better luck asking the man himself?

• Some bloke
    July 12, 2010 - 4:39 pm | Permalink

englishGAMER! I am looking forwaRD tO NEw videO! Please to be alerting me when new one out!

• July 12, 2010 - 6:06 pm | Permalink

But how many Sonic games did he actually loose?!!!?? It’s oonly a simple question!!!!!!! And easy to answer or is it all just this =FAKE?????!!!!?? Hmmh, you tell me!!!!!!
    I have a new Stickman Shortz: episode 6 up

• random anon
    July 23, 2010 - 4:15 am | Permalink

And nothing of value was lost.

• Lyris
    August 11, 2010 - 5:30 am | Permalink

If you’d lost all your games to flooding in a shed, is it seriously a good idea to put the surviving ones out on the grass? Is the London weather that much more reliable than up here?

• ThreeOliveMartini
    August 12, 2010 - 10:42 am | Permalink

Oh man, I can’t believe I just googled “Joanna Lumley Rugby”. I even met Jonah Lomu once, when I worked in a bar in Cardiff.
    Also, I bet those bin bags smell bad.

• WeatherEAFWS
    July 14, 2011 - 4:02 pm | Permalink

Wow…. if his collection was that vast why on earth did he not have it insured??????
    mind you that’s becides the point. That water damage isnt from a weekend of exposre, manuas rotting away like that require i dunno probablymore than 3 or 4 days :S blegh…. games in plastic water tight boxes in paces like sheads OR DONT PUT THEM IN A SHEAD!!!! numpty!

• Comments are closed.